Monday, November 28, 2011

Therina Bella Featured Interview In UK Magazine

Check out Therina's Interview with Jamsphere, a UK Magazine that features Indie Rock Music.



We continue our journey to discover what makes indie artists tick with Rick Jamm’s “Twenty Questions”. This time around it’s the talented alternative and gothic rock, singer songwriter Therina Bella, who opens her doors to help Jamsphere readers understand what makes her work so hard at her craft.

1. How long have you been doing what you’re doing and how did you get started in the first place?

THERINA:   I probably began singing in utero. As a child I was very musical and interested in musical instruments and performing. I began taking piano lessons when I was nine from a conservatory trained teacher who seemed like she’d break your knuckles if you made a mistake. As a result I was highly motivated to practice.

2. Who has been, or are, your musical influences?  READ MORE....

No comments:

Post a Comment