Friday, June 24, 2011

Another Revolution Around The Sun! AKA My Birthday!


I love my birthday. Lots of my friends complain about their birthdays. I don't see the sense in complaining about the inevitable. The only alternative to having another birthday is DEATH. And let me just say, that is a sucky alternative.


Shopping for the perfect Birthday Hat. 
I love celebrating my past revolution around the sun and gearing up for the next, which I know will be even more amazing and adventurous than the one before it!



Hello Kitty cake made with Funfetti and Rainbow Chip Icing. Mmmmmmm. Compliments of my sister. 



A crown for the Birthday Girl and Stickers compliments of my niece, the party planner.
This year birthday was filled with cupcakes (of course), ice cream, yummy food, friends, balloons and yes, even UNICORNS!!

A Unicorn and Pony dropped by at the party. Compliments of my niece again. :) 

My baby unicorn, UNI, posing next to Faerie  Magazine. I wish someone would publish Unicorn Monthly!



I had a wonderful birthday. I wish I was allowed more than one a year. ;) 
Love and Revolutions,


2 comments:

  1. I love my birthday too! That baby unicorn is ADORABLE! Great post and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chrissi! :) I recently found a jumbo version of the baby unicorn so now I have the baby AND mommy. LOL.

    ReplyDelete